It's all about value, performance and speed! From desktop to industrial settings, the DMX-I-4208 offers excellent design characteristics, engineering superiority and unprecedented performance capabilities to meet your printing demands. Built to meet the toughest printing requirements, the DMX-I-4208 incorporates many standard features normally found as options on competitive products.
The DMX-I-4208 features a modular design that enables the operator to add or change an option at any time. The printer can easily be upgraded and reconfigured to meet future opportunities or growing applications. Engineered for quality, the foundation of the printer is a precision-crafted die-cast aluminum frame. This durable, yet lightweight, design increases the printer's longevity and reliability. More ease-of-use features are standard throughout the I-4208 than any other printer in its class including an easy-to-read front LCD display, color-coded operator cues, embossed media loading diagrams, wide access to the printhead, plus a unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a breeze.
• Fast label throughput with a powerful 32-bit processor and an amazing 8MB of addressable RAM, the DMX-I-4208 provides first label throughput at 8 ips - the fastest label in its class;
• Simple to use features can be easily configured through the deluxe LCD front panel display;
• The front LCD features selectable, built-in, international language support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. International Language Print Capabilities are available for over 40 international languages;
• Easy to use ribbon and media supply and take up hubs make loading a breeze;
• The I-4208 is built with more standard features that are normally expensive options on competitive model products;
• Flash upgradeable firmware.
ENGINEERED TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
• Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease.
• Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
• Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes.
• Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.
The DMX-I-4208 is ideal for desktop and industrial applications and will handle all your general purpose labeling applications such as shipping, receiving, finished goods storage and assembly.
The Datamax I-Class Series has what it takes to solve your barcode printing needs. When it comes to value, performance and speed, there is just one choice—the Datamax I-Class I-4208. It's the industry's answer to your general purpose labeling needs.